Even though Apple has expanded its products, they screen much bigger than before, but again, they can be compared to LG TVs, which are known for their superior screen quality and size. And those users who want to watch movies, play songs, or share photos and videos from their iPhone 15 on a larger screen can easily do so by screen mirroring with the LG Televation. This allows for a more immersive and enjoyable viewing experience, making it perfect for gatherings or simply relaxing at home.
The screen mirroring of an iPhone with an LG TV is simple, and in this iChumz article, we have outlined the methods to screen mirror an iPhone 15 with an LG television.
Table of Contents
Screen-mirror iPhone with LG
Use AirPlay2 to mirror the iPhone to LG.
Apple products such as the iPhone, iPad, and Mac screen mirror just like Apple TV, so by default, we can screen mirror Apple devices. But via AirPlay 2, you can screen mirror your iPhone to many TVs, such as LG TVs, Samsung TVs, Sony TVs, and more.
- First, enable AirPlay2 on your LG TV and tap Home on the TV remote control.
- Now navigate to the Home Dashboard.
- Then click AirPlay.
- Now you will see the WiFi name, TV name, AirPlay, and HomeKit settings.
- Next, set up AirPlay and Homekit.
- Finally, turn on AirPlay.
- Now you can easily screen mirror your iPhone with an LG TV.
Screen mirror iPhone with LG using HDMI
To screen mirror your iPhone with an LG TV using HDMI, you will need to connect your iPhone to the LG TV using an HDMI cable.
- Simply plug one end of the HDMI cable into your iPhone’s Lightning port and the other end into an available HDMI port on your LG TV.
- Once connected, tap on Settings and select Input.
- And now choose HDMI from the input menu.
- Finally, your iPhone’s screen will be mirrored on the TV.
Both the methods described in this article are easy for screen mirroring an iPhone with a LG TV, as by default you can screen mirror your iPhone on any other TV without an Apple TV, so these two methods will enable you to mirror your iPhone to a LG TV. Finally, if you have any questions or suggestions, post them below in the comments section.